Loading...

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

ON THE MURDER TRAIL (AN EXCERPT)



Prologue to: ON THE MURDER TRAIL

Detective Robert Probst is getting closer and closer to solving a series of murders!
Someone is brutally murdering people, men and women alike!
The scenes of the crimes are always horrific!
And the terror beforehand must have been soul destroying!
Robert Probst is wondering again,
Right now,
What is going to happen when he finally catches this monster!
And so, he continues... On The Murder Trail!

RLJ






ON THE MURDER TRAIL  (AN EXCERPT)

(Baltimore, Maryland)



...I was horrified by what I discovered,
Oh my god,
In the bloody aftermath of the carnage!
I didn't have time to be terrified at what I was witnessing,
I didn't actually experience the terror,
During the actual brutality of the murders!

Someone,
Or something,
Must have wanted people like me,
He who would discover this slaughter,
To feel mortified like I am right now...
As I am viscerally queasy as I take all of this in!

What would be worse...
Experiencing the terror that was unleashed here?
Or, experiencing the horror I am now battling back down my gall bladder!
All I know is there is a lot of blood here...
All over the once clean floor,
And all over these once scrubbed kitchen walls!

I don't want to investigate still another one of these attacks,
These so called "vampire murders" that are now plaguing this dense city,
By the always searching press!
Vampire murders... no, more like savage werewolf eviscerations!
And what do I do when I finally catch up to the perpetrator?
Am I in store for a terror showdown or will the horror aftermath tell the final story?

Stay tuned!...

RLP


No comments:

Post a Comment